*(Not affiliated with the Boston Bruins or the New England Hockey Journal)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

B2011DW "Waffle Watch" Makes Sports Illustrated Column

I wasn't aware that the "Waffle Watch" had gained national traction, but it has.


That said, a little disappointed that I am characterized as a "Bruins fan" since anyone who has followed and read this blog knows that the content transcends fanboy-dom, but yes, I still have my Bruins fancard, so he isn't wrong, either.

That said, it's precisely why the "Bruins 2011 Draft Watch" is going to be no more and this blog will become a much more generic "NHL Draft Watch" site after this season so that fans of the NHL's other 29 teams aren't scared away by all the logos and Bruins-centric coverage. I want this blog to be one of the most talked-about and referred when it comes to talk of each impending NHL draft, so certain changes must be made.

But, it's nice to get some exposure and as always, I immensely appreciate all the great support I've gotten from those who have been here since Day 1 (Columbus Day '09 for those keeping track) and those who are just hopping on the bandwagon.

That said, the tenor of the blog won't change all that much, my dear readers.

1 comment: